- Booth Reservation is now closed; please email the Exhibits Coordinators for more information:
- Frequently Asked Questions for Registered Exhibitors
- Raffle tickets: Raffle Winner Form
- Click Here to Purchase Ad Space
- Click here for Group Rate Hotel Accommodations
The Long Island Library Conference is Long Island’s largest library-focused conference and is a not-to-be missed opportunity to meet with over 600 library directors, administrators, librarians, support staff, and librarians-in-training from across Long Island and the metropolitan area. The conference schedule includes ample conflict-free exhibit time, giving you plenty of time to make new connections and solidify existing relationships
The 2016 conference was held at the Melville Marriott in Melville, New York on Thursday, May 5, 2016.
Basic booth space is $565 and includes:
- A 6’ x 2’ table with tablecloth
- 3’ of display space behind the table
- An electrical outlet
- One Wi-Fi access code
- One box lunch (choose either chicken or vegetarian)
Registration is open until April 1, 2016 or until all booths have been reserved.
The New York Library Association (NYLA) handles all payments for the conference.
Payment options: Visa/MasterCard/Discover, Bill Later, or Purchase Order.
(Please note: The confirmation email you receive from firstname.lastname@example.org upon registration also serves as your bill.)
Need more information? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page or email email@example.com for more details.
Exhibitors at the 2016 Long Island Library Conference:
Joseph P. Price Agency
Library & Records Mgmt. System
Oxford University Press
TD Bank, NA
List of Vendors at the 2015 Long Island Library Conference:
|A. R. Kropp Co. and Sons
Joseph P. Price Agency Inc
Laughs at the Library
Library & Records Mgmt.Systems
|NY’s 529 College Savings Program|